Is is one of those episodes that was so important to the show. Not because it was major plot device but because it was an episode that, for the most part, was random yet hit every viewer right in the heart.
Why did no one remember her?
Does this episode show what humans are capable of or does this show a side of the doctor never witnessed before?
Unless they changed their name this is from this artist
yeah that’s the same person; 2 accounts
oh hey look at this
someone without Disney’s fancy-ass resources, team of world-renowned pro-grade animators, and even the original model/files used to make the film was able to not only correct the error, but do it in a way that didn’t “interrupt the flow of the song” while also looking professional quality
AND THEY WEREN’T EVEN GETTING PAID FOR IT
Said No One Ever!
Said me, actually. Why?
- Those funny books and websites with Chuck Norris jokes? He sued them.
- Chuck Norris has given thousands of dollars to the Republican party since before some of us were born.
- Norris said that Obama being reelected would bring on “socialism or something much worse” and "1,000 years of darkness". Hmmm… that wording’s not problematic at all, right?
- Chuck Norris vocally supported California Prop 8, saying, “[P]ro-Prop. 8 votes weren’t intended to deprive any group of its rights; they were safeguarding their honest convictions regarding the boundaries of marriage.”
- His good buddy Rick Perry (who only seems opens his mouth when he wants to piss me off) made Chuck Norris an honorary Texas Ranger ten years after the show was canceled.
- He thinks schools should not allow LBGTQ students to participate in the Day of Silence. Norris asks, "Is encouraging or teaching about homosexuality what our forefathers expected for the public education they founded?"
- For Chuck Norris, promoting Christianity trumps freedom of the press. "How abhorring it is when the freedom of the press is abused to demean the biblical God?"
So fuck Chuck Norris.
So all these years we treated him like a joke. But in the end, it turns out he really was just that; a joke.
thank Anubis finally someone else said it
God I hate him.
When X-Files is more realistic than modern crime shows.
white people in their natural habitat
Everybody was kung fu fighting
I cannot fave this enough.
EDIT: Didn’t expect people to notice this, but just in case you didn’t know this isn’t mine and I’m not claiming credit for it. It’s from Married to the Sea, by Drew and Natalie Dee. Go read their comics, they’re great.
and we all feel a simultaneous punch to the gut.
but!!!!! this is so important!!!! this is such a potent metaphor for how much bad things are glamorized in our society like eating disorders or self harm and so you have these little kids seeing it made dramatic and beautiful and i just!!!! catching fire u did so good u did so fucking good